Online ticketing service
A ticketing office will also be available on the spot (credit card and cash only).
This year, the general public will be expected on Saturday 6th of October.
The press and the professionals will have the opportunity to come during the 3 days of the show,
including 2 days entierly dedicated to them on Sunday 7th and Monday 8th of October.
Until July 31st included, you can benefit from the early bird special rates on the professional visitor passes !
Rates starting from August 1st : €25 the 1 day pro pass and €40 the Full Access pro pass.
1 day pass€ 10 EX VAT
The 1 day pass allows you to access to the show during the day open to the general public, on Saturday 6th of October 2018. For groups, a special tariff applies starting from 10 persons : € 8 EX VAT (unit price).Add to cart
1 day Aiduce passFree
The 1 day Aiduce pass allows you to access to the show during the day open to the general public, on Saturday 6th of October 2018. This pass is strictly reserved to Aiduce members (registration number required).Add to cart
1 day pass€ 15 EX VAT
- EARLY BIRD RATE (until July 31st included) - The 1 day pass allows you to access to the show during one of the 3 opening days : on Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th or Monday 8th of October 2018.Add to cart
Full access pass€ 30 EX VAT
- EARLY BIRD RATE (until July 31st included) - The Full Access Pass allows you to access to the show during the whole duration of the event (3 days) : on Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th and Monday 8th of October 2018.Add to cart
The press pass allows you to access to the show during the whole duration of the event : on Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th and Monday 8th of October 2018.
This pass is exclusively reserved to the press professionals. You will be asked to show your press card at the entrance.
The exhibition is for electronic cigarette professionals, project holders and electronic cigarette users. We do not encourage non-smokers to use E-cig products. Minors (under 18) are not allowed to enter the exhibition, even accompanied. Show only reserved to visitors with an attendee badge. The project holders who does not have a registration number shall not be considered as professionals and must purchase a general public badge.
ON THE PROGRAM AT VAPEXPO PARIS
Discover the entertainment program of our next show !
The modders gallery
Thanks to our collaboration with Nicolas Dupaigne, discover Vapexpo’s famous “Modder’s Gallery” and meet the greatest vape modders and artists from France and around the globe at the heart of the hall.
The newcomers corner
A fresh wind is blowing on the show : Vapexpo decided to give new market entrants a boost for this edition. The cream of the newest trending brands on the market will be gathered on a dedicated corner, right at the entrance of the show. Don’t miss them, we promise it’s worth the detour !
THE VAPEXPO AWARDS
For the third year, the Vapexpo Awards will reward the best juices in the “fruity”, “dessert” and “classic” categories, the best booth of the exhibition as well as the President’s Choice !
All you need to know to prepare your trip to our show !
October 6th, 7th & 8th
Paris Nord Villepinte
– Professionnal visitors and press –
Saturday 6th of October : 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday 7th of October : 10 am – 6 pm
Monday 8th of October : 9:30 am – 5 pm
– General public visitors –
Saturday 6th of October : 10 am – 6 pm
ZAC Paris Nord 2,
- From Charles De Gaulle airport, 11 km by car / 13 min with the RER B (to the SOUTH) and stop at station “Parc des Expositions”
- From Orly airport, 37 km by car / 1h15 with the shuttle Orlyval to the RER B station Anthony (to the North) and stop at station “Parc des Expositions”
- Paris Gare du Nord : 30 min with the RER B, stop at station “Parc des Expositions”
- Gare de Lyon : 50 min with the RER A/D then the RER B, stop at station “Parc des Expositions”
- Gare Montparnasse : 50 min with the metro 4 then the RER B, stop at station “Parc des Expositions”
- Gare d’Austerlitz : 40 min with the RER C then the RER B, stop at station “Parc des Expositions”
- Gare Saint-Lazare : 40 min with the RER E then the RER B, stop at station “Parc des Expositions”
Taxi / VTC
- Taxis G7 : +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39
- UBER : download the free app on your smartphone !
Immediate transportation guaranteed
Parking lot "P1" for visitors
Parking lot of the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte.